Medical Aid Cover for Speech Therapy
Thu, 15 Dec 2016
Do you or one of your dependents require Speech Therapy? Did you know that most medicals aids now cover Speech Therapy?
When visiting our practice for the first time, please remember to bring along your medical aid card as well as your ID. Here’s what should know:
- We complete and provide you with all the necessary forms for direct submission to your respective medical aid.
- This is then paid straight to us and no co payment is charged.
- Our session fees are aligned with medical aid rates.
- This is due to them determining the tariff beforehand.
- We claim directly from your respective medical aid.
- Prior to each visit, our receptionist will communicate with your medical aid directly to determine if you have funds available.
- If not, she will inform you beforehand.
- This information and transparency puts you in control, and avoids any surprises.
Contact our office on 063 068 1814 today, or leave us a message to book your next appointment.
- Published in Articles